Dick Dickoron hygienic 30cm, oval, sapphire cut# 75973-30
oval, sapphire cut, hygienic white plastic handle, stainless steel bladeProduct infomation:
Dick Dickoron hygienic
• Length: 30cm
• Form: oval
• Cut: sapphire cut
• Handle: hygienic white plastic handle
• Suitable for intense use of detergents or cleaning procedures.
• A wear-resistant surface with shatter-resistant thanks to the latest hard core technology.
• Using special hard chrome plating is a more effective surface protection.
• The steel is magnetized, so stick with the Wetzvorgang incurred Metallspänchen it.
• The oval shape of the train allows large-area contact in faster, better grinding results.
• Balanced taper towards the tip.
• Security through high-quality finger guard.
• Ergonomically shaped handle made of hygienic all plastic (polypropylene).
Sharpening is defined as the process of erecting a blunt blade with the help of a sharpening steel. If a knife is already blunt it has to be grinded in order to be sharp again.
This sharpening steel is probably the most hygienic of all. It is suitable for use in the use of intensive cleaning agents or cleaning processes.
The super fine cut is used for a minor abrasion on from the blade and to obtain a very fine edge. Due to an extremely fine cut, the sharpened edge is smoother whilst material removal. This leads to a long preservation of a very sharp edge. This kind of steel may also be combined with a polished steel, making it the ideal partner for ambitious butchers.