Dick Dickoron classic 30cm, round, sapphire cut # 75981-30
30cm, round, sapphire cut, red plastic handleProduct infomation:
Dick Dickoron classic
• Length: 30cm
• Form: round
• Cut: sapphire cut
• Handle: red plastic handle
• Duo to an extremely fine cut, the sharpened edge is smoother whilst material removal
• The treated blade keeps sharp for a longer time
• Blade and fittings are stainless
• The magnetised steel makes abrased metal parts (that occur in the process of sharpening) stick to it
• The round shape of the train provides a low weight.
• A wear-resistant surface with a shatter-resistant core due to latest hardening technology
• Special hard chrome plating leads to a more protective surface
• Very well suited for sharpening blades used in slaughtering and deboning environments
• Ergonomic handle made of chemical resistant hygienic all-plastic (polypropylene)
Sharpening is defined as the process of erecting a blunt blade with the help of a sharpening steel. If a knife is already blunt it has to be grinded in order to be sharp again.
The Sapphire cut was made for the caring of your knife, preserving the sharpness of the knife’s blade. Sapphire steels are belonging to the group of diamond steels, which actually have a very high removal rate and produce a very rough edge. The removal rate of sapphire steels with a comparable performance to diamond steels is however much more less. The steel can also be combined with a polished steel, making it the ideal partner for ambitious butchers.