Dick Dickoron Titan 30cm, oval, special coating super-hard # 79103-30
30cm, oval special super-hard coating, black plastic handleProduct infomation:
Dick Dickoron Titan
• Length: 30cm
• Form: oval
• Cut: special super-hard coating
• Handle: black plastic handle
• Blade and fittings are stainless.
• Cut with titanium coating.
• The oval shape of the train allows large-area contact in faster, better grinding results.
• The steel is magnetized, so stick with the Wetzvorgang incurred Metallspänchen it.
• wear-resistant surface with break-proof tough core hardness by the latest technology.
• Balanced taper towards the tip.
• Stainless steel blade and fittings are stainless.
• Security through high-quality finger guard.
• Ergonomically shaped handle made of hygienic all plastic (polypropylene).
Sharpening is defined as the process of erecting a blunt blade with the help of a sharpening steel. If a knife is already blunt it has to be grinded in order to be sharp again.
This sharpening steel titan with his very hard, wear-resistant special coating, which leads with draft work finished steel blade and the uniform train to smooth sharp knife cutting.
The fine cut is used for a minor abrasion on from the blade and to obtain a fine edge. Due to an extremely fine cut, the sharpened edge is smoother whilst material removal. This leads to a long preservation of a very sharp edge.